YogaBar Bali Retreat - Terms/Conditions & Waiver
Terms & Conditions
- All prices are per person in AUD
- It is the customer’s responsibility to check the reservation and ensure that the particulars contained therein are correct. Payment and associated retreat fees constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions below.
- Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are in possession of travel insurance with protection for the full duration of the retreat in respect of medical expenses, injury, death, repatriation, cancellation and curtailment, with adequate cover.
- In the event of cancellation by the customer, regardless of the circumstances, the following refund fees apply:
- Cancellation 4 weeks or less before retreat start date, 0% refund
- Cancellation 4 to 8 weeks before retreat start date, 25% refund
- Cancellation 8 to 12 weeks before retreat start date, 50% refund
- Cancellation more than 12 weeks before retreat start date, 100% refund
- YogaBar is not held liable for flight costs.
- YogaBar retreat accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses which may be received during the customers stay or travelling to and from the YogaBar retreat.
- YogaBar reserves the right to offer discretionary discounts and this does not affect the status of any guests who have paid the full price and no discount will then become due to them.
- The customer shall not use the property except for permitted use and shall not use the property for any offensive, noisy, dangerous, illegal, entertainment, immoral or improper purposes. The customer shall not do anything which may be a nuisance or annoyance to any YogaBar team members, Komune Resort & Beach Club, and its guests, staff or owners.
- The customer shall keep all YogaBar and retreat venue’s fixtures, fittings, furniture and effects in a clean and good condition and shall replace any articles which are destroyed or missing with articles of a similar kind and of equal value.
- YogaBar reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate use of the venue or any of its facilities by the customer in the event of any breach of these terms and conditions. The customer will be required to vacate the venue and YogaBar shall not refund payment or accept any consequential liability damages or loss.
- Any user of the website has to be 18 years of age or older and agrees to be entirely financially responsible for all charges and other fees arising from use of the website.
Exclusions of Liability
- Cancellations, delays or changes caused by war, threat of war, terrorist actions or threats, closure of airports, civil strife, industrial action, natural disaster, technical problems to transport, staff cancellations or other events beyond our control.
- Participants' medical or psychiatric/emotional conditions which may become apparent through practising yoga and meditation daily on retreat.
- Neither YogaBar staff nor Komune Resort & Beach Club are liable for any incidents resulting in injuries or fatality during your use of the site or on excursions or during participation in any fitness/wellness activity or for the loss or damage to personal property and belongings during the retreat.
Physical Condition/Medical Advice
- It is up to you to let us know if you have any medical or physical condition which might prevent or affect your use of retreat activities and resort facilities.
- By entering into this agreement you are representing that you have no such adverse medical or physical condition and that you are not aware of any health or medical reason why you should not participate in retreat activities and use of resort facilities.
- You also acknowledge that we have not given you medical advice and cannot in the future give you medical advice in respect of your condition and your ability to use the resort facilities or retreat activities.
- You should check with your doctor before participating in retreat activities and use of resort facilities if you have any doubts or concerns in that regard.
- If your medical condition changes after you join the YB Bali retreat, you must inform us prior to participating in retreat activities and use of resort facilities.
- You acknowledge that participating in retreat activities and the use of resort facilities involves risk of injury ranging from minor injury to death. This includes the risk of soft tissue injuries, broken bones and joint injuries.
- You agree to follow all instructions given by YogaBar instructors as to when, where and how to perform and not perform Yoga, Martial Arts, HIIT, Dance and all other exercises/classes/physical activities.
- You agree to make sure that you know how to exercise safely and will ask for assistance or advice if necessary.
- You agree that your participation in retreat activities and the use of resort facilities is on the basis that you accept such risk and that you agree that the Company its officers, directors, employees, volunteers, agents and independent contractors will not be liable for any injury (including, but not limited to, personal, bodily or mental injury, economic loss or damage) to you, your partner, spouse, unborn child or relatives.
- You also agree that we will not be liable for any personal property that is damaged, lost or stolen while on Komune Resort & Beach Club premises unless caused by an act of gross negligence by the Company. This includes any motor vehicle and anything in any motor vehicle.
- You will be responsible for the cost of repair and/or replacement of any damage contributed to or caused to the property by you.