Transform your body, mind & soul in paradise
Join YogaBar for our retreat in paradise.
This is an escape for everyone. Whether you're new to yoga, enjoy a sweaty HIIT training session, have thought about doing martial arts, or simply love to meditate at the beach, YogaBar's retreat will have something for every fitness palate!
3 x Organic Meals Daily
Healthy chef prepared meals included each day. Plus an unlimited supply of herbal teas, coffee, filtered water & fresh fruit.
Daily Fitness + Wellness Activities
3/4 Fitness & Wellness activities available each day with world class instructor Sunshine Zerda including; Yoga, Meditation, HIIT, Strength & Conditioning and Martial Arts.
Unlimited access to health hub including; adult pool, sauna, steam room, fitness centre & functional training centre.
Beach club on site with outdoor cinema.
Complimentary YogaBar retreat goodie bag on arrival.
Discounted night surfing at famous Keramas surf beach on site.
Day Spa, Hair & Beauty treatments at additional cost.
Discounted local area excursions available.
LET YOGABAR TRANSFORM YOUR BODY, MIND & SOUL IN PARADISE.
Leave Bali in awe of its beauty, relaxed, sun kissed and dreaming of when you'll next return.
Yes. All walks of life are welcome! Whether you love a strong HIIT training session, a mindful meditation experience, have had a curiosity about martial arts classes, or perhaps looking to unwind in a restorative Yin Yoga class - you can experience all of these body and mind changing endeavors.
What will my week look like at this YB retreat?
You'll meet new friends, laugh, sweat, and unwind. All activities offered are always optional, you have the choice to "train hard" or lay tranquil by the pool. It's your getaway from reality, so you get to choose your Bali experience! You'll have the opportunity to try different wellness and fitness activities you've never experienced before, indulge in healthy habits, relax, detach and breath in all positivity.
What are the retreat dates?
November 20 - 26, 2018
- Retreat begins: November 20th Tuesday 2PM
- Retreat Ends: November 26th Monday 11AM
What is the cost?
Shared room: $1,995 AUD each
Single room: $2,495 AUD each
How many spots are available?
A maximum of 20 spots
How do I get to Bali?
- Fly into the "Denpasar, Indonesia (DPS - Denpasar Ngurah Rai)" Airport
- Komune Resort & Beach Club is a 1.5 hour drive from the airport
How far is the beach?
On property access (Keramas Beach & Betuas Beach)
What does the retreat include?
- Accomodations at a luxury resort for 6 nights/7 days
- (3) healthy meals per day: where possible, the ingredients are sourced from the resort’s organic garden (Vegan, Vegetarian, and Non-Vegetarian options available)
- 3-4 wellness/fitness activities per day
- Daily use of the Fitness Centre
- Access to all pools on property
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Workshops throughout the week
- Yoga mats and yoga props provided
- Access to the "Health Hub"
- YogaBar Giftpack
What are the retreat exclusions? (not included)
- Air fare
- Spa Treatments
- Alcoholic beverages
- Extra cirricular activities (surfing, cooking classes, rice paddy tours, island tours, etc)
- Travel insurance
Are there optional activities?
Yes! Extra activities include:
- Holistic Spa Treatments
- Personalised Ayurvedic Consultation
- Day or Night Surfing
- Cooking Classes
- Adventure Sports
- Excursions to neighboring cities/towns
- Free time to relax at the beach or by any of the pools on property
- Komune Resort & Beach Club Bali is a 3-minute drive from Bali Safari Marine Park. It is a 25-minute drive from Ubud and the surf spots at Sanur.
Can I rent a car?
Yes, day trips and car rentals can be arranged at the resort tour desk
What travel documents do I need?
Please ensure your passport is valid for at least six months after your planned date of departure from Bali, Indonesia. Australian and U.S. citizen passport holders are not required to have a visa to enter Indonesia if staying for tourism for 30 days or less. Please check the visa entry requirements for all other passport holders.
Is there WiFi?
Yes, in your hotel room and in public areas within the resort and Beach Club
What do the rooms include?
- Fitted with air conditioning, all rooms come with a flat-screen TV, basic toiletries including a natural lavender and lemongrass insect repellent, filtered drinking water, a personal safe, refrigerator, minibar, coffee/tea maker, hair dryer, and room service.
Can I do my laundry?
The resort provides laundry service for an additional charge
What currency do I bring?
- Australian dollars or USD can be exchanged at the Bali airport once you arrive
- While staying on the resort, all major credit cards are accepted
- Currency exchange available on-site
What happens at Check In?
- Present your Government issued photo ID (Passport)
- A credit card is required at check-in for incidental charges
What are the resort amenities?
- Fitness centre
- Free Wi-Fi
- ATM on-site
- Car hire
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange on-site
- Gift shop
- Laundry service
- Room service
- Outdoor pools
- Beauty salon
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- Free parking
- Private beach
- Non-smoking rooms available
- Cable or satellite TV
- Free valet parking