These raw protein balls are perfect for any time of the day to give you the kick you need to keep up with your busy schedule or give you that bit of extra fuel for your workout.
- 1 serve (25g) Nuzest Clean Lean Protein Coffee Coconut + MCTs
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup desiccated coconut
- ¾ cup soft pitted medjool dates
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ cup tahini
- Pinch of pink Himalayan sea salt
- ½ cup shredded coconut (for coating)
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl while coconut oil is melting in a saucepan on low heat (omitting shredded coconut until later).
- Add coconut oil, maple syrup and tahini to bowl and mix all ingredients together until a solid, moist consistency is reached. Use some more tahini if you need to.
- Form the mixture into small balls and roll in the shredded coconut to shape.
- Freeze for a minimum of two hours to set.
Recipe courtesy of nuzest. Plus get 15% of nuzest with their code FIT15!