Move over chicken, salmon is our fave white meat of the week! Not only is salmon packed with Omega 3 fatty acids and vitamin B, it’s also pretty high in protein – making it the perfect post YB class meal!
Thanks to Leah Itsines, your salmon dish will no longer be boring! She pairs her dish with popular South American condiment “Chimichurri” giving it a fun and spicy twist.
115g salmon fillet, raw
1/3 cup brown rice, uncooked
2 tbsp chimichurri sauce
1⁄2 small zucchini, halved
1⁄2 red capsicum, in thin strips
1 small carrot, thin rounds
Salt and pepper to taste
1 Tsp olive oil
- Cook rice according to packet instructions
- Season salmon with salt and pepper.
- In a small frying pan, heat olive oil over a medium to high heat.
- Add zucchini, capsicum and carrot and cook for 7-10 minutes, or until veggies are cooked to your liking.
- Remove vegetables from the pan and add salmon.
- Cook salmon to your liking.
- Plate up! Add rice, salmon, veggies and spoon chimichurri sauce over the top.
FOLLOW US FOR MORE GREAT RECIPES, WELLNESS TIPS AND ALL THINGS YOGA