Nothing screams summer than a good old Aussie BBQ. If you’re in charge of this year’s festive lunch or dinner, try these garlic BBQ prawns. They taste so good and are great with a fresh salad.
250g green prawns, peeled & de-veined
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1/2 lime, cut in wedges
400g tin lentils, drained & rinsed
150g broccoli florets, chopped
4 brussel sprouts, thinly sliced
1 cup red cabbage, finely sliced
1 carrot, finely grated
1/2 bunch continental parsley, roughly chopped
1 tbsp sunflower seeds
2 tsp olive oil
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
Salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat BBQ or grill pan.
- Combine dressing ingredients.
- Toss prawns with 1 tbsp of dressing and garlic. Set aside in the fridge for at least 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine salad ingredients together in a bowl and toss with remaining dressing.
- Cook prawns for 3-4 minutes each side, and serve with salad and extra lime wedges.
FOLLOW US FOR MORE GREAT RECIPES, WELLNESS TIPS AND ALL THINGS YOGA