- 2 tsps coconut oil
- 3 chicken breast fillets (approx 600g), trimmed, cut into cubes
- 1 brown onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded, cut into thin strips
- 250g button mushrooms or mushroom caps, sliced
- 1 large floret broccoli, cut into small pieces
- 2cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, finely grated or chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 fresh chillies, deseeded if desired, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon salt-reduced gluten-free soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- 100g bean sprouts, to serve
- Coriander leaves, to serve
1. Heat wok over high heat for about 1 minute. Add half oil and heat for 30-60 seconds or until very hot. Add half the chicken and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes or until the chicken is sealed and just cooked through. Set aside .
2. Add the remaining oil to the wok and heat over high heat until hot. Add the onion and capsicum and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
3. Add the mushrooms and broccoli and stir-fry for a further 2 minutes. Add the ginger, garlic and chillies. Season with pink salt and black pepper and stir-fry for 1 minute or until aromatic.
4. Add the soy sauce and water and toss for about 1 minute. Return the chicken to the wok and stir until the vegetables and chicken are coated with the sauces and the vegetables are tender crisp.
5. Remove the wok from the heat, toss through the bean sprouts and coriander and serve the stir-fry immediately.